I have never been so excited for spring than i am for this year. With Levi busy at work and school, Emery and I take every chance we can get to get out of the house. We are so lucky to live in such a great area with so many places to go for walks. Emery loved looking up at the sky and trees over head as we went for her first walk in the Nicholas Sharan park.
.JPG)
I sat down on a bench to take a rest but parked the stroller under a tree so emery could look at the branches through her peep hole. I got a few odd looks from some passing runners. Emery and I didn't mind.
.JPG)
Being Bundled up so cozy put Emery right to sleep after awhile. I hope it gets nicer outside so i don't have to bundle her up so much, then she can stay awake to enjoy the walk longer. I picked quite the nippy day to go for a walk.
.JPG)
I love finding opportunities to Dress Emery in her cute little jackets and fun shoes. I need to get her out of the house more often so that she can wear all her clothes before she grows out of them!
OHHHH Hayley she is getting SO CUTE! I didn't think it was possible but she just keeps getting cuter! I can't WAIT to meet her!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly stand how cute she is!! What an amazing blessing to have a sweet little angel like this in your home. Always smiling and happy, sleep very good........you just can't ask for more than that.
ReplyDelete