background

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A little Blessing...

On March 28, 2009 I found I was pregnant. I never would have imagined that exactly one year later, on March 28, 2010, our sweet little Emery would receive her baby blessing. Levi did really well while Emery kept herself busy blowing lots of bubbles. She has brought such a wonderful spirit to our home. She is almost 4 months and growing up way to fast. We are so so lucky to have her. Em loves to get her picture taken. She poses so nicely.





Here is Emery showing off her pretty Blessing dress and her strong legs.


Its not until i see all three of us together, sitting where so many families have had their picture taken before, do i realize we are one of them. An actual family. I'm a Mom...Levi's a Dad...and we are not just babysitting!! Emery is ours to keep!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! I am so proud of you guys and all that you have come through in the last year. Our road in life is not always easy but it is ALWAYS worth it, looking at these pictures seems to make the past melt away and all I see is a happy healthy family. I am beyond excited that you guys will be here tomorrow, how can I bee the favorite aunt if I never see my little EM!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay-hay! I love her. You three make such a cute little family! Ah.
    Also, I love that red top you're wearing. I seem to remember seeing it in a fashion show at Bentley once...?? :)
    love&miss

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute! i love the family picture and it really is cool to realize and remember every once in a while how cool it really is to be such a cute little family :) we love you guys and were so happy and proud to be at em's blessing. it was so nice, and she was beaming and the cutest i've ever seen her! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. emery is beyond gorgeous, and a fabulous poser! ha. she looks so cute all dolled up.

    ReplyDelete