background

Monday, February 22, 2010

Edmonton Trip

Well we just returned home from our Edmonton adventure to visit the Tolmans. We had so much fun with our late night ice-cream, movies, hottubbing, shopping, and games. Not to mention the great company! :) Emery was a wonderful traveling buddy which made the trip that much better. Emery is fascinated with the little bears on her toes. She gets a big grin on her face and i always think its for me but then realize she is just smiling at her friends on her toes.









I think we have the happiest baby on earth. She was such a GREAT shopper. We wouldn't be paying attention to her and she still would be cooing up at us and smiling away. No fussing for this little shopper. I had so much fun finding new clothes. It was a perfect day.




Levi is the driver of this stroller. I'm afraid I've never been a good driver of anything....


Sometimes i feel like we are just two kids in love. Then i realize...thats exactly what we are.
Emery's Aunt Alaina was such a good helper. She jumped for joy when i told her she could babysit in the basement when Levi and i played some games. Happy helpers are the best kind around.
I look at this picture and i am reminded that Levi will possibly never stop being a goof. like Father, like son. Something to look forward to i guess. haha.








1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had so much fun! i can't get enough of em's little smile :) such a happy baby and so cute!

    ReplyDelete