December 8th at 6:01 AM we welcomed our little peanut Emery Elise Tolman. No pain killers, No time, and no recolection of most of it. It was almost like a dream. I know this post is a little late but the holidays have been a crazy time. I never knew i could get this tired, this busy, and this happy all at the same time. I don't remember any of these pictures being taken, Oh well!!


Our little chubber. It is amazing how much she has changed since day 1. The only thing that looks the same is the amount of hair on that little noggin.

I loved waking up to notes on the board for both Emery and I. We are lucky to have levi!

Our little chubber. It is amazing how much she has changed since day 1. The only thing that looks the same is the amount of hair on that little noggin.
I loved waking up to notes on the board for both Emery and I. We are lucky to have levi!
Our little bundle looked so cute in her car seat. She didn't seem to have a problem with the car seat then., but she sure does now! I love the changes even though they make car rides a little more noisey. We are so lucky that Emery's cry is so cute.
.JPG)
Emery has a favorite blanket already from Nana Bissett. She loves fuzzy blankets and sleeps remarkably with this little pink blanket.
.JPG)
I was too tired for the first couple of days to give Em a bath so my mom gave the first bath at home. I watched to pick up some tips. She slept through the whole thing. Too cute.
.JPG)
Our little Snoozer. I love to watch her sleep. I have a hard time taking a break for myself when she is sleeping because she just is too cute. She is the cuddly little girl we have always hoped for.
.JPG)
It makes me a little sad that Levi misses some of Emery's cutiest moments...probably because they happen to be at 3AM. This picture is one of my favorites because it was one of the first times i felt like she was really watching me. Emery is growing up so fast. We can't wait to see what is next. I never could imagin being a Mom would be so much fun. Even on sleepless nights, rocking in the rocking chair, i find myself bursting with joy.
Emery has a favorite blanket already from Nana Bissett. She loves fuzzy blankets and sleeps remarkably with this little pink blanket.
I was too tired for the first couple of days to give Em a bath so my mom gave the first bath at home. I watched to pick up some tips. She slept through the whole thing. Too cute.
Our little Snoozer. I love to watch her sleep. I have a hard time taking a break for myself when she is sleeping because she just is too cute. She is the cuddly little girl we have always hoped for.
It makes me a little sad that Levi misses some of Emery's cutiest moments...probably because they happen to be at 3AM. This picture is one of my favorites because it was one of the first times i felt like she was really watching me. Emery is growing up so fast. We can't wait to see what is next. I never could imagin being a Mom would be so much fun. Even on sleepless nights, rocking in the rocking chair, i find myself bursting with joy.
Congrats you guys, emery is gorgeous. She looks so alert and I love all that hair--- lucky!
ReplyDelete