background

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ready or Not

Its weird to think we only have 2 weeks left till Baby time. 2 weeks and 2 days to be exact! well that is if we stick to the due date) Levi asks me everyday if I'm in labour... I think he is getting a little anxious. For some reason in the back of my head i still think i have at least 2 more months or more! I'm still waiting for the effects of pregnancy to kick in because i still feel great and haven't really had any symptoms besides this pot belly i am sporting these days. No swelling, no sickness, and touching my toes is still feeling great! I'm such a boring pregnant little lady! I'm tempted to come up with stories when people ask me how I'm feeling to spice things up. Boring or not, Ready or not, Baby is coming and we are super excited!

3 comments:

  1. looking great hayley!!!! i cant believe that in just 2 or so weeks we will be meeting the first girl grandbaby in the Tolman family. i know lynz and lace are excited to you and the new babe when we get back for christmas (theyre excited to levi too :)) have fun during the next few weeks...see you guys soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last comment was from me...dust

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for BABY TIME! I can't wait to snuggle her up as soon as I get home. You look so cute pregnant and no strech marks on your tummy that I can see, WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to hear how it gose, I think that you are going to do great with delivery.

    ReplyDelete