I've slowly been trying to cook my way through my unfamiliar cookbooks. Baking has not been my strong point in the past so i was not sure how my sticky buns would turn out. To my surprise, shock, and excitement...I
CAN BAKE! I was so proud of myself I thought I deserved to have the middle one. (Everyone knows the middle bun is the best) They tasted Delicious.


I managed to make myself sick after i scraped all 3 pans of their sticky goodness. I've learned my lesson, Next time ill just eat the 1 pan.
It's not that you can't wat all three you just need to remember to have a carrot or two in between each pan, it makes a world of diffrence! I love to bake and have been mastering buns since we got married and they still come out a little wonkey every now and then. Your buns look D-lish, I hope I'm around next time to try....A FEW!
ReplyDelete