background

Friday, October 23, 2009

Slowly plugging along!

Woohoo! Progress on the baby room, how exciting! The bedskirt is now complete to match the curtains, which is looking super adorable. Then i have pretty much completed the babies quilt. The ruffle around the edges was a nightmare to do and took forever, but as you can see it defiantly pays off. Our baby room has slowly turned into our favorite pride and joy...and it's not even finished yet!!
This would be my favorite before and after project. Unfortunatly we don't have a before picture. This dresser was on its way to the dump but my mom and I rescued it with lots of sanding, cleaning, and really thick paint! It really has turned into quite the perfect baby dresser and looks great in the room.




4 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! love the baby blanket and the old dresser made new and cute :) congrats on your pride and joy - super awesome baby room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your little room is looking great and I just know that little Em will love it! Can't wait to come home and see it for realz! Only one month to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on the baby blanket, Hayley. I am always baffled by anyone who can make cloth go where you want it to. I can't even iron my pants right--it's a clinical disability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE Blanket!!!! I hope to see the baby room before the baby grows out of it!! I love it! Your baby's going to have the cutest room ever!

    ReplyDelete